Thursday, September 12, 2013

The "Seinfeldcast"

Do you ever find yourself dropping Seinfeld references in every day conversation. I know I do! It can be awkward when the person I'm talking to doesn't know what I'm talking about. I've never dropped references from the show in a professional setting though, unlike one American sports newscaster.

Adam Lefkoe, a sportscaster from Louisville, Kentucky, dropped 41 Seinfeld references during a 5-minute broadcast last weekend. 41! It's now known as the "Seinfeldcast". This guy is my hero.

Before watching the Seinfeldcast, I grabbed a pen and paper to take a tally of the references that I understood. I got 36 (I know, I should have done better). Now I am challenging all of you to give it a try. I have posted a video of the sportscast below. Grab a pen and paper, and see how many you can get. Feel free to comment on this post and share your results. Good luck Seinfeld lovers!

*note: you can skip past the parts that don't feature Adam Lefkoe if you wish :)




Click the link below if the video doesn't show up on your page. 


The Seinfeldcast video

4 comments:

  1. This is awesome! My mom loves Seinfeld, so I used to watch it a lot as a kid. Hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks! Yeah it's a great show! You should see how many references you can get in the video :P

      Delete
  2. Look at how many visits you have already! Such a great idea, I think this blog is going to get a lot of attention. It also gave me something to talk about when I was on rrc radio on the weekend....so thank YOU.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tammy!! And haha, no problem! I should be thanking you again, for mentioning my blog on RRC radio!

      Delete